Cookies and Information about our Websites visitors
We use session cookies for essential website functionality and analytic cookies for statistical analysis purposes. The information collated does not include any personally identifiable information. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Your Profile and Personal Details
Your contact details or name cannot be viewed by anyone except members of staff of Space Recruitment, members of staff at the company that is recruiting or representing that vacancy, and trusted third-party partners, which includes other recruitment companies.
You have access to view all the information we hold on you at any time. Your information can be updated by you at any time.
Any opportunities you choose to pursue will be strictly confidential between you, us and the company that is recruiting or representing that vacancy. However, you will understand that any of our clients you talk to have the right to store your personal information on their own database for future use if you have agreed to pursue an opportunity that they are representing or recruiting.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Your personal details, including your name, Ip address, phone number and e-mail address, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- For taking into consideration any applications made by you to vacancies advertised by Space Recruitment
- For matching your details with job searches, either through our jobs by e-mail service or through our proactive contact
- For allowing you to access and log into the website
- For allowing trusted third-party partners to let you know of other services, including recruitment services
- For analysing site data
- Sharing with other group companies (including Space Recruitment International Ltd and any other brands owned by Partners of Research Ltd, or any other future companies which may use branding once used by either company.)
- For any other business purpose in the future
It is possible that Space Recruitment (a trading name of Space Recruitment International Ltd) could merge or be acquired by another business. If this happens, we may share the information that relates to you with the new owners of the business and their advisers.
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities if required to do so.
The Data Protection Act 1998
The information that you give us is termed “personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We, therefore, follow the principles set out in that Act when we process your personal data. All the personal data that we obtain from you is held on our central in-house database, as well as on a shared database accessed by our trusted third-party partners.